slightly obsessed w Ewa Michalak

 quote from Reddit, helvetica12point writes: 

"I'm slightly obsessed with Ewa Michalak, her bras are perfect for an omega shape (narrow root, generous projection). Yeah, it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before you get them (a lot of the bras are made on request and then shipping from Poland), but it's worth the wait and they're so pretty! Like, I'm around a 34J (UK), the novelty of pretty bras still hasn't worn off because for do long I couldn't get them. Another thing I really love is that their models are a variety of shapes and sizes, so you really can get an idea of what it will look like on you! How many other bra designers do that?! Their prices have gone up a bit as they've got more popular, but it's competitive for the market (50-65 USD per for most of them). I just got in an order this week and not only do they fit and are gorgeous, but apparently they're starting to put some of them in pretty little organza bags and they even included a free mask to keep even if I needed to return everything, which I thought was just nice. I always appreciate nice packaging. (Also that mask absolutely matches one of their bras, although not any of the ones I ordered)."

Comments