Bra Review - Anna Pardal - Beatrix w/ alterations


Interesting video from former boutique owner, Erica, from S.P. discussing her Comexim bra w alterations. Of note: Erica is no longer a store manager, and I believe her store has closed down : ( , another party has taken over her website, so I would not purchase anything from there.  You are not buying from this boutique! 

In Erica's words, a review of Comexim:

Ideal for women who have have very little side tissue and have a lot of forward projection, so close-set breasts, or a lot of fullness in the centre. The wires don't extend too far on the side, which can create space, and there's a lot of depth towards the centre. 

For sizing, Erica goes up one band size, and up one additional cup size (so, not a true "sister size" but up one additional cup) from 30H UK size, to 32HH UK, for her "perfect fit" in Comexim padded plunge. 

I'm close to this stratgey, as I am approx 30G in UK bras (aka, Panache). My "best fit" for Comexim padded plunges r.n. are 32G from Breakout Bras/70HH when ordering directly from Comexim.pl  Of note: for anyone not familiar with Comexim sizes, those are the same sizes, lol. So, for me I go up to my sister size, and add only 1 cup, not two as Erica does. 

That being said, for one style of Comexim, the Jasmine padded plunge from B.B., I actually would've stayed at the 30 band, and gone up two cups sizes for a "best fit" scenario. The band on that style was a larger band, so what can I say? These bras are handmade, so sometimes there are small variances, I believe. 

Back to the video: Erica, however, says that her size is consistent in Comexim, 32HH, for everything that she owns. Good to know! I've also read the same thing on reddit, sooooooo....YMMV. Good to know that some people *always* get the same size in Comexim. For me...like I said, there was one bra that I would've "sized down" in the band to my UK band size of 30, the Comexim Jasmine, which is made of very soft and silky fabric (not sure if the fabric texture makes a difference). 

In this review, she altered her bra by raising the gore, and the side wings. Interestingly, she says that the Comexim PP is "the best fitting bra" that she's ever owned. 

In this video, she talks about having a "raised arm." While this alterations doesn't seem to bother her, she is also fine without this alteration, and she sees how it could cause issues with women who have very high set breasts, or are more petite, but she sees how it could be useful for people who have some extra tissue, or have a problem with low Comexim wings. 

Cup Height: since she has ordered this bra w/out a reduced cup height, she notices that sometimes she has gaping at the top, and she now thinks that she *needs* the reduced cup height in the future, lol. 

Raised Gore: Erica feels that the raised gore is perfect for her work environment, but is okay any variety of the Comexim gore: lowered, raised, or normal. 

Interesting! 


Comments