Ugly Girl Pretty World is my new BFF

I love the way she blogs. Namely, she just calls it like it is re: the pink tax. Here is her candid review of Lara Intimates, which I would put on the same level of Katherine Hamilton, her review of KH here, e.g. the marketing is excellent while the product is sub-par. 

Re: the Katherine Hamilton items she purchased, she questions the quality (you go girl...). Regarding the bra she writes, "While Sophia looks visually pleasing, and is silky to the touch, I actually didn't find this bra very comfortable on. The inner band and strap elastic was scratchy and hard and not at all what I expected from a luxury lingerie £98 bra..." 

Furthermore, she writes about the undies, "The only thing I was a bit unsure of about the design of these knickers was the inner tulle lining. It's sewn in at the sides but left unsewn at the top, so it just falls down and is just in the way? I'm completely confused about why this wasn't stitched at the top...these knickers retail at  £48..." Wow, ridiculous. If you're going to pay that kind of money for one pair of undies, they should at least be sewn correctly! #pinktax 

She is an uncommon size, as she has an actual 24 band, but buys a sister-size of 26D, so I feel for her! 

Her blog has lots of useful information, especially for women in an uncommon size, and who live in UK.  She also buys Polish bras. 



Comments