Great Prices on Bras! And Lots of Brands!

Okay, when I was researching something, I found another great store in Poland (from the Polish Guide) that ships direct to Canada, U.S.A, Australia, Europe! 

https://www.dlazmyslow.pl

Look at their Brand List! It is extensive! 


Look at these prices! 89.90 pln for the Gaia Samira bra; the same bra would be $99 cad here. 



Gaia Nina Soft Bra, 83.90 pln (like $20 usd, whoa...steal!) 

This store actually has a ton of brands, but when I use their "search" it doesn't work for me (for some reason..) so it's better to access their Brand List here, using that link. Great store! 

In the *smaller* cup sizes - granted these are not really that small, b/c they go up to like 75H European size, they have great prices on the Polish brand Sawren!! 


Great prices on Polish brand Sawren in the smaller cup sizes. 

These are gorgeous bras! I'll have to buy more, when I lose weight; I'm not sure if Sawren bras are projected enough for my shape, but they are pretty! 


Comments