Important thread re: Ewa Michalak

I'm not going to mention this person's username (I've whited it out) but I wanted to cut and paste what she said re: Ewa Michalak's blog post regarding smaller bands (26). 

I've always felt that telling people that they have a race isn't racist. 

I've read the blog post from Ewa Michalak. I didn't find it racist. Here is the blog post, you will need google translate, and then here is what Ewa Michalak wrote: 

Then - 55 - or like 60s are riding on the back (???) and then - 50 - Asian women = the names were obvious and it was obvious that they were smaller than a lot of us...

So, Ewa Michalak said that she could tell that the people requesting smaller bands were Asian, and she could tell by their names. Okay, see the below comment, which I agree with wholeheartedly. 



so, basically this person on reddit (not the above person, but the person she was responding to) was saying - she thought it was wrong to assume someone was Asian because of their name. 



Comments