More Classic Ewa!

 More Classic Ewa! 


Unfortunately, Ewa Michalak has kind of gone away from this aesthetic. 

To find something similar (light...feminine) I would consider Samanta.pl - unfortunately their shipping is *so* expensive, so one would have to use a "bra broker" like MagdaBras4you, or go with a package forwarding service...or just pay really expensive shipping. 

Samanta's Instagram to drool over https://www.instagram.com/samantalingerie/



Another option for "light and feminine" bras would be Dalia.pl 

Gorgeous! 

I can't speak to the fit, because I only own their sport bra, and I've only inspected another bra of thiers- the construction was 10/10! 
They only recently started shipping to N. America, very affordable; they are one to investigate if you like their aesthetic! 




Lastly, the most expensive option (non-sale price) for the "light and feminine" aesthetic from Poland Avocado!! 

Edit: 2-15-22, tbh, I think Avocado has their own aesthetic that doesn't compare to anything else I can think of. 
I mean, I want to put them in the *light* and *feminine* but tbh, they are quite different from Dalia and Samanta and I honestly can't compare their designs to any other bra company..UK bras, Japanese bras, American bras or Polish - Avocado does something different. 

I know, technically "Avocouture" is their new name. https://avocouture.eu/


A lot of creativity in their bras; their designs are usually doing interesting things with their straps. 

I little pricey, but their sale prices are really good and they use affordable shipping to the U.S./Canada, etc. They ship basically everywhere! IIRC, it was around $10 usd shipping (around there) for one bra. 

Avocado reviews, bratabase https://www.bratabase.com/browse/avocado/ pretty stuff! 


Comments