Review of Boux Avenue

 From this thread (a.k.a, not my review) 


Interesting, because I think that this brand is usually recommended for 28A-B-C-D (a.k.a, small band/small cup) 

I went to their website -granted, a lot of companies do this - but their poor models are so poorly fitted into their bras, it's kind of laughable. 


Review from this website https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/www-bouxavenue-com/1

Another review 

Their bras all look pretty cheap; maybe a long time ago they had good stuff, but currently I wouldn't recommend these and this is just from a cursory perusal of their website, but even in photographs one can tell these are poorly constructed! If they look cheap in the pictures, they are not going to be any better in person! The pictures online are the bras at their best! 


Unfortunately, I think Boux Avenue is one of the stores that used to have good stuff, but then started cheaping out, a.k.a., like Victoria's Secret. 

If their bras go on sale for $10 or $15, then sure. 

Review from a former employee on Glassdoor, 5+ years ago - not sure if that was before the quality took a nosedive. 


An add'l comment from the thread. From u/tiny_brit 

I've shopped with Boux Avenue for years and the quality has definitely gone downhill. Their sizing is also off, and with my new size from the calculator I'm now aware I'll never get a good fit from Boux Avenue so I've decided to stop trying. 

Interesting.  Confirms what I thought: maybe at one time they had good stuff, but now - one can tell from the pictures - it's all super cheap. E.g., they're asking $67 cad for this...it looks like it would last one wearing and that's it! 

To state the obvious, if you're going to purchase cheaply made items, do not spend that much money on them!!!!  

Just say no. I mean, if it's $5, that's one thing, but they are Ewa Michalak prices - which are handmade in Poland- for Shein quality! One can purchase Ewa Michalak bras for $50 - $55 in the U.K.  


Ewa Michalak small band/small cup from Bella Rosa Lingerie. 

Obviously, it's not just Ewa Michalak, I love what Comexim does for small band/small cup, too!! And obviously tons of other brands made in Europe! Sawren.pl et. all. there's tons of other options of bras that are ethically made (made in the EU). 

Comexim size range; remember this is EU cups, so they use 2 cm increments.



"Great bra for those who are shallow and wide" Review and measurements.






Comments