Comexim Basic Review, from the Catching Arrows Blog, Brog with a Dog, and StackDD+

Comexim Basic Review from Catching Arrows : ) 

My takeaway from her review: 

1) "The basic is said to run .5 - 1 cup smaller than the rest of Comexim's padded plunges and I would agree with that." 

Hmm, interesting. 
My impression of the Comexim basic was that it's not necessarily smaller, it just stretches less than some of their other designs, because it's made of a very sturdy material. So, if you want "ultimate boost," I would go for Comexim basics, either BPP or B3HC. 

For example, right now I'm wearing 70H in Pearl Mint plunge, but 70HH in Comexim's BPP. The Pearl Mint Plunge is in a softer fabric and I'm able to stretch it out more and be comfortable, although when I initially tried it on, I though it was unwearable/too small at my current size, and regretted not ordering a 70HH. I do actually own the 70H as well in Comexim's BPP. If I loose 10-12 pounds, I can probably fit into it again : ) That size was good for me when I was 30FF -ish (UK size, of course). Everyone is different and it takes a lot of trying on to determine the best fit in Comexim. For the $46 usd it retails for, it's a steal compared to the prices that American/Canadian women have to pay for bras. It's a total "workhorse" bra. Staple of my bradrobe. 

2) Her summary: it didn't really work for her : ( but she recognizes that the soft wires are a welcome addition to hard wire collections of bras. She writes, "All in all, this is a great bra that is incredibly comfortable. I wish it fit better, but I'm pretty sure it's just a quirk of the brand and the way they make their bras. It's definitely something that would be welcome in many rotations, especially if you need a break from the strong wires of other brands." 


The next review of the Comexim Basic is Brog with a Dog. In this blog post she reviews the Comexim Basic in white


Petite Collegiate's review: Comexim Basic The T-Shirt Bra 

Great article from Brog with a Dog, So you want to buy Comexim, eh? 

Comments