Freya's going Polish [shape]

I was checking the Instagram today, and I noticed this post from Bella Rosa (UK) Lingerie 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdwCDosQkU/



New shape for Freya, similar to Gorsenia bras, such as the Gorsenia Paradise.

This is very similar to my Manila bra actually (also Gorsenia); maybe I should buy the Freya bra just to compare? 

I would include the above picture as well, I'm thinking this is the same bra as the red one (not sure); it's a very Polish shape, imo. Also very similar to the Gorsenia Paradise, which one can purchase for about $25 usd direct from Poland, and that's not even a sale price. 

However, I would encourage people to buy Polish (made in the E.U.) My Freya bra that I bought (Freya Fancies) was sooooo not impressive. Cheap! IMO. 

Plus, Freya bras are a part of a big conglomerate, so one is not exactly "shopping small" when they buy Freya. 





Google "Sri Lanka garment workers" 

For sure Freya is missing out on a lot of business when they avoid the narrow and projected shape, so I'm sure that's why they've started "going Polish" with their shape.  

But I just can't rationalize buying something that's made so cheaply - basically the cheapest labour in the world - when you buy something that's made so much better for less money. 


Almost 20,000 employees? Damn! So, you're not exactly "shopping small" when you buy Freya.




















Comments